Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..."

So, i was cruising around Helium and i found a silly little debate, "Which is more powerful, the Light Side or the Dark Side of the Force in Star Wars?" It seemed like a silly little debate, but one that had potential to be fun. So I told Ted about it, and we discussed the pros and cons of both the Light Side and the Dark Side for a while. Then we decided we should take opposing views and both write on Helium in a >>>>>>>

So, I chose to debate that the Dark Side is more powerful, and I wrote a quick little article, took me about 45 minutes or so, and posted it with baited breath, waiting to see how my writing would be received. And in the end I came out on top!!! My article is # 1!! I AM THE BEST!

It's a nice feeling to be number 1, and I think I'm gonna be bragging about this for quite some time.


P.S. Ted's article has also risen to be Number 1!! We are both the best, we shall rule the writing galaxy as Father and Son . . . or as really good friends, yeah, it'll be as really good friends.

-Teeps

No comments: